Sunday, October 21, 2012


What is the cost for materials to vinyl wrap a sedan in two colors?



From what I can see, the vinyl materials, for a start up company or garage guru, is around $800.00.
This doesn't include the application materials and the applicator(s).

My best estimation is your at $1,200 at the minimum for a basic wrap, No or very little graphics, one prime color with an optional accent color.

For my practice I've settled on 3M Matte Black on the skirt of the car & bumpers with the same 3M in Gloss or Metallic black for the rest of the care. This is for an 06 Lincoln LS, Original Pearl white paint. I'll post some pics later. 

I'm going to need a a warm garage. plus or minus 70deg., for the wrap to  have good pliability.


Meanwhile check out this from across the pound, a drip wrap from AST. I think these guys did a KB wrap at one time or another.Looks like matte black for the drip base.


http://www.astsigns.co.uk/Image/VehicleWrap/lg/AstSignsRallyCarFullWrapMonster13.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping.

Popular Posts All Time

Featured Post

Ken Block 43i

What a great way to honor Ken Block 43i